Do you want to improve your project management skills and work experience as well as get the opportunity to solve real work life challenges for real customers?
Join the Project Aces training programme!
Project Aces is a training programme that provides the opportunity to gain project management skills through a real customer project. The customers in the course are local companies and organisation as well as public sector organisations. The customer projects are carried out in groups of 3-5 people, and some groups will also be international. In addition, a start-up camp is also organised, as well as common meetings to support the project work process.
|We offer…||We expect…|
|– Challenging customer projects
– Project management experience
– Experience of working with people from different fields of work and study
– Encouragement and support in the work process
– contacts and experience for job hunting
|– you are willing to take on challenges
– ability to take intitiative and responsibility in the project
– active part-taking in teamwork
– motivation and commitment to see the project through
The program is directed towards students at Turku University, Åbo Akademi University and other universities in the Turku area (from about the third year and forward).
the program is organised from November 2018 until March 2019. At the start-up camp the 23:rd of November, all students must participate the whole day. Check the time schedule for the program through our website during autumn.
How can I apply?
- Information about the training programme and student application can be found through our web site: projektiassat.fi.
- The application period is from 1st October until 28th October 2018. Apply by filling out the online form during the application period. All applicants are interviewed.