”Working in Finland” Fair
Date: 2.12.2016 at 12-15 PM
Place: Student House A, Rehtorinpellonkatu 4 A, Turku
The POLKU-project along with the Universities’ Career Services and Student Unions welcome you to join our Working in Finland Fair for international students. The event is held in Turku-Sali and TYY’s office next to restaurant Assarin Ullakko (follow the signs).
At the different stands, you can get info/help with the following:
- CV-clinic; get advice on your CV and application letter
- Get a professional photo taken for your CV or LinkedIn-profile
- Simulated job interviews: Rehearse a job interview in our mock interview clinic and get feedback from it. First reserve a time for an interview in Doodle: http://doodle.com/poll/aczait94dghmvtx7
If possible, send your CV together with a very brief description about a job you could be applying to Leena Juurikas at the University of Turku Career Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to run a business: Guidance and information on entrepreneurship, Business Service Centre Potkuri
- Information on trade unions, employment services, etc.
- City of Turku: Kielisilta online Finnish language tool and other services
At least the following organizations/partners will be present:
- Universities Career Services
- Business Service Center Potkuri
- TE-services for jobseekers
- City of Turku
The Fair is organized by the POLKU-project in cooperation with the Universities Career Services and Student Unions.
For more information contact:
Coordinator Jan Kraufvelin
email@example.com, +358 50 5365886
Career Services at Åbo Akademi University